Everything within cycling distance !
Campsite de Vlegel is located just outside the small villages Koudekerke and Dishoek.
Since the campsite is located on the smal former island “Walcheren” , you’ll quickly face a picturesque village or an historical city.
SUN, SEA AND BEACH
Only 1,25 miles away from the campsite De Vlegel you’ll find the southern beaches of the Netherlands.
Sunbathing, walking, reading, digging pits, building sandcastles, fishing, surfing, kiting; everything is possible !
VILLAGES AND CITIES
Because of our central location, villages and cities are easy to reach.
- Middelburg: a city full of monuments, in wich the VOC still is visible.
- Vlissingen: a traditional harbor city.
- Zoutelande: a village part of the “Zeeuwse riviera” known in the Netherlands for its most hours of sunlight.
- Domburg: ancient seaside village with pleasant terraces, restaurants and shops.
- Veere: just a beautiful old town, worth visiting!
- Brugge, Sluis, Antwerpen and Gent (Belgium) are also great nearby destinations .
For further tips: Towns and villages- VVV Zeeland
A DAY TRIP?
Here you can find an election of the many attractions and events click here.